Monday, January 9, 2012

My audible email alert sounds for incoming mail quit working, I tried all venues, can someone help me?

My audible email alerts quit working the other day for no reason, the alert system that lets you know when you have a new email. The alert rings and the new email appears at the bottom of the tray and then a yellow envelope appears and then a star appears on top of that envelope. All of this quit working and I have tried everything. I went into Yahoo Messenger and applied the alert again for a million times and it still doesn't work. I know the ringing alert sound is working because I can do it Manually and the ringing sound works fine, it's just Not Synchronized with the incoming emails.. Does anyone have any more suggestions? What happened to my email alerts?

No comments:

Post a Comment