Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rate my fantasy team?

Hmmm, I wonder if you're a Patriots fan:P Anyways...starting qb is great, 2 starting recievers are great, shonn greene is a solid pick, i think he'll do awesome this year. Ahmad Bradshaw could emerge as NYG's top RB option but I still see a commitee there so tough to say, I'm sure he'll put up decent numbers either way. Awesome tight end, Romo's go to guy. I have Jerome Harrison on my team, but all this Montario Hardesty hype has me a bit uneasy, still a good enough chance he's the go to man to justify drafting him, so good job in that regard. Carnell...I'm waiting for him to get back to form, maybe this year is the year, genius pick if he does, otherwise, he'll be a mediocre back. Kicker's fine. Chicago defence has the talent, but will they show up to play? Let's hope so. Flacco has a great receiving core with the addition of Anquon Boldin, a great plug in if Brady gets injured, the bye week, and if Brady's opponent is a good defence/Flacco's is a horrible defence. Kenny Britt is the top guy currently, but once the other two top WR's are healed from injury, he'll have to fight to be the top guy, I think he has the talent to do so, his stats can only be so high with Vince Young at the helm however, Donald Brown, great pick if this was late, I think he'll see a fair share of carries and make the most out of them, he'll be deadly if Addai goes down. As for Golden Tate, that's a big question mark, what Matt Helback will we see this year? how much playing time will Tate get? Who knows. Greg Olsen has games where he's non existen, and games where he blows up, it's up to you to play the matchups right, it'll be hard to ever put him in over Witten tho, except of course on Witten's bye week. Cotchery should do fairly well in the first half of the season given Santonio Holmes suspension. In the second half of the season I see Holmes eating into Cotchery's playing time opposite Braylon Edwards however, Jets can't just keep his talent on the sidelines. Camarillo, I'd check the Vikings depth chart for this one, His value will be a lot clearer after the 53 man roster is decided. He's been decent in preseason, but so has Javon Walker, so yeah, perhaps look to Free Agency in the early weeks for improvement if he doesn't show up on Sundays. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment