Sunday, January 8, 2012

Should I kill myself?

dont do anything u will regret before, or wont even have time to regret it cause u will be dead. DONT DO IT! u still havea long way form now to live and still, although life may suck right now, u still have aloooooooooooooot other good moments to enjoy and those will make u take conscience of what u once thought about doing (killing urself). My life sucks too, and im really depressed right now. i have love, family, work, frineds, and MORE of everything DEPRESSION! they are al mixed together but what i love is that I AM USED TO THEM and know how to stand firm thrugh all this storms...and remember "IF OPORTUNITY DOESNT KNOCK. BUILD A DOOR!" and also dont forget about this "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."

No comments:

Post a Comment