Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tell me this is so creepy???

So, my husband's uncle is 42 (we are both 22) and he will call my husband's friends like they are his friends and go to their houses and stuff...(he just shows up uninvited). He also is a coach at a HIGHSCHOOL and would hang out w/ his athletes (14 to 17years )...like he will hang out w/ them, go to dinner, movies, even homes...it has always creeped me out! I know others see it but they don't say anything. So, he just lied and said he got kicked out of his apt. so he could freeload off of me and my husband. I feel so uneasy he is so wierd, I told him he needs to move out in a week...or else I will call movers and get him out. My husband is gone all day and so it's me and him here. I am 8 months pregnant and he asked to live w/ us till after my son comes (don't worry he is out!) I don't want my son around this creep, to me it is inappropriate to be hanging out w/ young highschool kids...is it just me, or is this guy strange? I also am pretty sure he is gay, so it creeps me out even more

No comments:

Post a Comment