Monday, January 9, 2012

What Would You Think If You Had These Symptoms?

Cloudy Urine, 7 Days Late Period, I Smoke Cig And After I Get Light Headed And Really Nauseas I Have Never Gotten Like That Before ANd I Get Nausea After I Eat And Randomly Throughout The Day, Random Heart Burn I Have Acid Reflux But Even When I Havent Eatin Anything With Acid I Get It, Took A HTP Before Period Was Due Neg Then Day After I Missed It It Was One Of Those Easy Read Pos Neg Sign WIth The The Control Liine Tests Well I Had The Control Line And The Negative Line No Plus But The Negative Line Was Realllly Light This Isnt My First Prego Test And I Have Never Seen A Neg Sign Loook Like That They Are Usualy Bright Pink So What Would You Think If You Had These Symptoms??? Do You Think Its All In My Head???

No comments:

Post a Comment